For the first quarter of the financial year 2018 we record the following key data:
- Rental income received slightly increases from EUR 14.3 million end Q1 2017 to EUR 14.6 million
- EPRA earnings* increase by 12.6% from EUR 6.1 million end Q1 2017 to EUR 6.9 million
- Important rise (+97%) of net result from EUR 3.5 million end Q1 2017 to EUR 6.9 million or EUR 1.39 per share
- Funding cost decreases from 2.99% on 31/12/2017 to 2.90%
- Occupancy rate slightly increases to 94.9%
- Redevelopments in Belgium and Luxembourg on schedule
Alternative Performance Measures (APM) in the sense of the ESMA directive of 5 October 2015 in this press release are indicated with an asterisk (*) and are further explained in the annexes to this press release.
Integral press release below.