MERSEN (EPA:MRN) - Mersen: Annual General Meeting of May 17, 2018
Transparency directive : regulatory news
Click here to download pdf version
MERSEN: ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MAY 17, 2018
PARIS, MAY 17, 2018 - Mersen (Euronext FR0000039620 - MRN), a global expert in
electrical power and advanced materials, held its Annual General Meeting of
Shareholders today at La Défense (Paris) under the chairmanship of Olivier
Legrain, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
With a quorum of close to 67%, all of the resolutions proposed by the Board of
Directors were approved, except one (resolution number 17).
In particular, the shareholders:
* approved the payment of a 2017 dividend of EUR0.75 per share. The dividend
will be payable on July 5, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 3, 2018.
* approved the company financial statements and consolidated financial
statements for fiscal year 2017;
* approved the fixed and variable items of total compensation and advantages of
all kind paid or due to executive directors with respect to fiscal year 2017;
* approved the principles and criteria for determining, allocating and awarding
the fixed, variable and exceptional components of total compensation and
benefits of all kinds that may be awarded to the corporate officers in
respect of fiscal year 2018;
* renewed the term of office as director of Ms. Isabelle Azemard;
* approved financial authorizations granted to the Board of Directors;
* approved the share buy-back program;
* authorized the Board of Directors to grant free and performance shares to
employees of the Group and the corporate officers of the Company.
The complete results of the votes will be soon be available on the Company's
website at www.mersen.com (under Investors/Individual shareholders).
A global expert in electrical power and advanced materials, Mersen designs
innovative solutions to address its clients' specific needs to enable them to
optimize their manufacturing performance in sectors such as energy,
electronics, transportation, chemicals & pharmaceuticals and process
MERSEN IS LISTED ON EURONEXT PARIS - COMPARTMENT B
Tel. + 33 (0)1 46 91 54 40
Stanislas Mulliez/Guillaume Granier
FTI Consulting Strategic Communications
Tel. +33 (0)1 47 03 68 10
Email: email@example.com /